Do you need help with self-assessment tax services in gillingham
We might just be the experienced accountants you are looking for. At CFO360 UK, we are dedicated to helping small business owners understand and meet their self-assessment obligations and minimise penalities.
Some of Our Clients
Why Choose CFO360 UK For Your Self-Assessment Tax Services?
At CFO360 UK, we understand that the process and terminology around tax returns can be daunting and highly confusing, so we have built a business model around helping small business owners understand their tax obligations and optimize their tax deductions.
We are dedicated to helping small businesses from Gillingham, Chathom to Rochester and everything in between. Although we are based in London, we use our super-efficient cloud-based software that makes you feel we are right there with you every step of the way.
What are the benefits of letting us help you with your personal tax returns ?
- We help you register for self-assessment and guide you every step of the way.
- Save time calculating your untaxed income for the year – leave that to us while you focus on running your business.
- Get all your untaxed income records in one place & have ease of mind that your returns will be accurate
- We offer advise on penalties and help you optimise your tax deductions.
- A free self-assessment is included in all our accounting/bookkeeping packages.
What Our Self-assessment Tax Service Include
We offer a variety of Self-assessment services alongside personal tax including accounting, bookkeeping, management account services, payroll services, business advisory and tax registrations. We are based in London and is dedicated to small businesses around London from Kent to Rochester and everywhere in between.
You will be assigned one of our professional qualified bookkeepers/accountants as your dedicated point of contact who will assist you with your self-assessment needs.
Our personal tax services cover a range of factors including:
- Registering for self-assessment with HMRC
- Lodging appeals with HMRC
- Providing ongoing advice on penalties
- Payments on account (estimations for the next tax year)
- Employment income calculations
- Dividend income
- Capital gains
- Student loan repayments
- Pension contributions/paymetns
- P11D benefits
Our Software Partners
Our software partners are all used to increase efficiency, automate processes and enhance the performance of your finance department so you can focus on matters most to you.
All our software partners have been carefully considered and picked to best support our local small businesses within the UK.
Frequently Asked Personal Tax Questions
It is a system used by HMRC to collect income tax from individuals who are registered for self-assessment or have had untaxed income within the tax year. All income must be declared on a self-assessment return including support payments and Covid-19 grants.,
The UK tax year runs from the 6th April to 5th April of the following year. The self-assessment deadline for online returns is 31st January after the end of the tax year for which it applies (eg. 2020/21 return must be filed by 31 January 2022). Paper returns must be submitted by 31st October of the self-assessment year (e.g. 2020/21 return must submitted by 31 October 2021)
Yes, you can complete your self-assessment return yourself.
While not necessary, most people do prefer using the services of a qualified accountant as they are more likely to minimise the tax you pay and ensure the return is completed accurately.
These expenses can only be claimed, to calculate your taxable profit, if you are self-employed:
- Business premises (e.g. lighting)
- Office costs (e.g. Stationery).
- Travel costs (e.g. fuel & parking)
- Staff and employee costs (e.g. sub-contractors)
- Professional and financial services. (e.g. insurance)
- Clothing (e.g. employee uniforms)
- Training costs
- Stock and materials.
- Marketing and advertising (e.g website costs)
Yes, if you earn a living working for yourself then you are classed as employed. Whether you’re employed as the owner of a private limited company, as a sole-trader, in a partnership, or an independent contractor you are required to submit a self-assessment return to HMRC.
What Our Clients Have To Say
53 COMPANIES REQUESTED A PROPOSAL IN THE LAST 30 DAYS
Request A Personal Tax Service Proposal
We'll respond within one day with a consulting call on us. We can communicate over emails too if you prefer.