Do you need help with Self-Assessment Tax Services in Rochester

We might just be the experienced accountants you are looking for. At CFO360 UK, we are dedicated to helping small business owners understand and meet their self-assessment obligations and minimise penalities.

Some of Our Clients

Harriet Constable Logo Image
Bark London Logo Image
CPPC Logo Image
Lyric Dance School Logo Image
Malik and Mack Logo Image

Why Choose CFO360 UK For Your Self-Assessment Tax Services?

At CFO360 UK, we understand that the process and terminology around tax returns can be daunting and highly confusing, so we have built a business model around helping small business owners understand their tax obligations and optimize their tax deductions. We are committed to helping small businesses from Strood, Medway City Estate, Rochester East Ward and beyond. Although we are based in London our cloud-based software makes us readily available to offer support and guidance every step of the way.

What are the benefits of letting us help you with your personal tax returns ?

  • We help you register for self-assessment and guide you every step of the way.
  • Save time calculating your untaxed income for the year – leave that to us while you focus on running your business.
  • Get all your untaxed income records in one place & have ease of mind that your returns will be accurate
  • We offer advise on penalties and help you optimise your tax deductions.
  • A free self-assessment  is included in all our accounting/bookkeeping packages.
Quickbooks Logo Image
Xero Accounting Logo Image
Bark Professional Logo Image
Google 5 Star Image

What Our Self-Assessment Tax Services Include

We offer a variety of services alongside personal tax including accounting, bookkeeping, management account services, payroll services, business advisory and tax  registrations. We are based in London and is dedicated to small businesses around London from  Kent to Gillingham and everywhere in between.

You will be assigned one of our professional qualified bookkeepers/accountants as your dedicated point of contact who will assist you with your self-assessment needs.

Our personal tax services cover a range of factors  including:

  • Registering for self-assessment with HMRC
  • Lodging appeals with HMRC
  • Providing ongoing advice on penalties
  • Payments on account (estimations for the next tax year)
  • Employment income calculations
  • Dividend income
  • Capital gains
  • Student loan repayments
  • Pension contributions/paymetns
  • P11D benefits
Would you like to find out more?

Our Software Partners

Our software partners are all used to increase efficiency, automate processes and enhance the performance of your finance department so you can focus on matters most to you.

All our software partners have been carefully considered and picked to best support our local small businesses within the UK.

Quickbook Image
Xero Platinum Partner Image
Dext Logo Image
ClickUp Logo Image
Amazon Logo Image
PayPal Image Logo
Stripe Logo Image
Shopify Logo Image

Frequently Asked Personal Tax Questions

It is a system used by HMRC to collect income tax from individuals who are registered for self-assessment or have had untaxed income within the tax year. All income must be declared on a self-assessment return including support  payments and Covid-19 grants.,

The UK tax year runs from the 6th April to 5th April of the following year. The self-assessment deadline for online returns is 31st January after the end of the tax year for which it applies (eg. 2020/21 return must be filed by 31 January 2022). Paper returns must be submitted by 31st October of the self-assessment year (e.g. 2020/21 return must submitted by 31 October 2021)

Yes, you can complete your self-assessment return yourself.
While not necessary, most people do prefer using the services of a qualified accountant as they are more likely to minimise the tax you pay and ensure the return is completed accurately.

These expenses can only be claimed, to calculate your taxable profit, if you are self-employed:

  • Business premises (e.g. lighting)
  • Office costs (e.g. Stationery).
  • Travel costs (e.g. fuel &  parking)
  • Staff and employee costs (e.g.  sub-contractors)
  • Professional and financial services. (e.g. insurance)
  • Clothing (e.g. employee uniforms)
  • Training costs
  • Stock and materials.
  • Marketing and advertising (e.g website costs)

Yes, if you earn a living working for yourself then you are classed as employed. Whether you’re employed as the owner of a private limited company, as a sole-trader, in a partnership, or an independent contractor  you are required to submit a self-assessment return to HMRC.

What Our Clients Have To Say

""Great service from the Team thank you for your help so far!"
Novus Business Broker Logo Image
"I like the transparency of the packages and the fees, there’s never any hidden costs or surprises. Would definitely recommend"
The Little Black and White Book Project Logo Image
"Great price and service. Would recommend without hesitation. 5*'
WoodyMedia Logo Image

Request A Personal Tax Service Proposal

We'll respond within one day with a consulting call on us. We can communicate over emails too if you prefer.

Contact Us

Our address

483 Green Lanes,


N13 4BS,



Get in Touch


0203 950 3997