Do you need help Preparing your annual Accounts?
We might just be the accountants you are looking for. At CFO360 we are dedicated to helping small business owners Prepare and submit their annual accounts to meet their HMRC obligations.
Some of Our Clients
Why Choose CFO360 UK For Your Annual Accounts?
At CFO360, we understand that the process and terminology around tax returns can be daunting and highly confusing, so we have built a business model around helping small business owners understand their tax obligations and optimize their tax deductions while staying compliant at HMRC and Companies House.
What are the benefits of letting us help you with your annual accounts ?
- We help you register for corporation tax and guide you every step of the way.
- We offer advise on penalties and help you optimise your tax deductions.
- We prepare annual accounts within 3 months after year end.
What Our Annual Accounts Services Include
- We review and prepare your annual accounts.
- We’ll go through your accounts in detail to make sure we’re happy with what’s in them and that all is correct.
- When preparing management accounts we always review your accounts and advise you on your corporation tax liability.
- We make sure to correct your director’s loan account and advise on any efficient tax deductions.
- You review our work and annual accounts.
- Before we produce the annual accounts for Companies House and HMRC, we send you the annual accounts that we’ve prepared on your Quickbooks Online file for approval.
- We’ll ask you a few questions by email and make any necessary changes.
- We produce your Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax Return
- We produce your accounts and corporation tax return in the correct format for Companies House and HMRC.
- We also produce a Management Representation Letter, which you need to sign electronically
- You approve and we submit
- We submit your annual accounts and corporation taxes accordingly and hassle free.
Would you like to find out more?
Our Software Partners
Our software partners are all used to increase efficiency, automate processes and enhance the performance of your finance department so you can focus on what matters most to you.
All our software partners have been carefully considered and picked to best support our local small businesses within the UK.
Frequently Asked Annual Accounts Questions
Accounts must be prepared every year for Companies House and HMRC to report on a company’s financial activity during each financial year. Annual confirmation statements should be filed at Companies House at least once every 12 months.
There is no legal requirement for limited companies to use an accountant to file their annual accounts, but up to 61% of business owners prefer the benefit of having the help of a certified accountant
Financial statements are external reports that keep tabs on a company’s financial transactions. They are provided to people outside of the company, such as stockholders and lenders. Financial statements can cover statements issued regarding interim periods as well as end of year.
Annual accounts are only at close of the financial year and include the company’s future plans and strategies.
Annual reports can be presented and distributed to shareholders by mail or in person at an annual general meeting.
The report generally includes an introduction by the chief executive, a summary of the company’s financial position and results, and a review of activities over the previous 12 months.