Who are we?
Nimble Accounting Ltd t/a CFO360 UK is a small, young, dynamic and ambitious accounting and bookkeeping company based in Johannesburg.
We work with small- to medium UK companies, but we serve our clients from Johannesburg, working with online systems.
We work on QuickBooks Online and other cloud-based systems to deliver much more to our clients than a typical Accounting firm.
We pride ourselves on becoming a partner to the business owners; we proactively support their growth and profitability.
More than anything else, we believe in exceptional client service.
What do we want?
We want someone who can grow with us.
We’re looking for someone straight out of University wanting to kick start their career and get much-needed work experience.
During the first 12 months, you’ll be helping our accountants with the bookkeeping, accounting and tax for our clients. However, the goal is that after the first 12 months you join us for a permanent role, and continue to grow and develop with us.
We want someone who is enthusiastic, eager to learn, flexible enough to work at a young start-up and excellent at communicating with our clients.
Whilst you do need to have an understanding of bookkeeping, we don’t expect you to have any knowledge of UK tax or accounting – we’ll develop these skills with you over time.
We want someone who is resilient and detail-oriented to do day-to-day bookkeeping tasks but also flexible and creative enough to proactively think of new ideas and improvements that benefit our clients.
What’s in it for me?
You will learn the ropes of the business during a 12-month internship period which will be extended to permanent employment if you perform well. You’ll then be on a career path to continuously develop and challenge yourself.
While at CFO360 UK you will be exposed to international business and cutting-edge technology that will sculpt you into more than just a bookkeeper.
You will be a part of a young and dynamic team not tied down by convention. You will be given an opportunity to contribute meaningfully and make a difference by providing value to small businesses.
We want an exceptional candidate in the very early stages of their career, so we’ve got a competitive compensation package and excellent growth opportunities to attract the best.
And yes, you can wear your All-Stars to the office.
- Provide ongoing bookkeeping for clients.
- Process purchase invoices on Dext.
- Match income to sales invoices on QBO
- Match expenses on QBO
- Create bank rules on QBO
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Produce profit and loss statements
- Perform VAT reconciliations and calculations per quarter
- Work with existing procedures and continually improve them
- Produce and analyse management accounts
- Prepare annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Keep track of tasks and clients using our project management tool
- Perform ‘Onboarding’ processes for new clients
- Think of and bring forward new ideas to improve CFO360 UK for our clients
- Lots of other tasks as they arise!
- Bachelors in an accounting-related subject (3-year degree)
- Excellent academic record
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Very IT savvy, to work with our various systems
- Ambitious to learn, grow and succeed
- Flexible, adaptable and energetic to make changes and improvements