- 5 April – Current tax year ends
- 5 April – Previous month’s and Final FPS for the tax year due.
- 6 April – New tax year begins. Updates to tax rates will be applied.
- 7 April – Due date for VAT returns and electronic payment for quarter ending 28/29th February.
- 14 April – Submit forms and pay tax due for CT61 period to 31 March.
- 15 April – Good Friday (Bank Holiday)
- 18 April – Easter Monday (Bank Holiday)
- 19 April – Previous month’s EPS due if applicable. Especially applicable if last month’s FPS was not marked as Final.
- 19 April – Monthly deadline for postal payments of CIS, NICs and PAYE to HMRC.
- 20 April – Can start making corrections to previous tax year’s payroll (Earlier Year Updates).
- 22 April – Monthly and quarterly deadline for electronic remittance of CIS, NICs and PAYE to HMRC.
- AML Training
- Batch 1 P11Ds done from Mid-April to Mid-May.
- FPS – Full Payment Summary.
- EPS – Employer Payment Summary.
- CT61 – form used to claim income tax return, interest return and return on alternate finance payments
- CIS – Construction Industry Scheme.
- NIC – National Insurance Contributions.
- PAYE – Pay as you earn.
- P60 – A P60 form is a statement showing how much you have earned, and the amount of tax you have paid in the last tax year.
- P11D – A P11D form is sent to HMRC outlining the cash value of any work-related taxable expenses and taxable benefits you’ve received over the tax year (6 April-5 April). These are only benefits or expenses that have not already been included in your wages.
- P11D(b) – P11D(b) tells HMRC how much Class 1A National Insurance you need to pay on all the expenses and benefits you’ve provided.
- Form 42/ERS (Employment Related Securites) Annual Return – A return submitted to HMRC each year to report certain share transactions involving employees or directors.
- VAT – Due and payable one month and 7 days after the end of the VAT period.
- Annual Accounts & Corporation Tax – Annual Accounts due to Companies House 9 months and one day after company year end and Corporation Tax return due 12 months after company year end.
- Self Assessment – Due 31 January following the end of the tax year.
- P11D – 6 July following the end of the tax year.
- Bookkeeping – 14th we finish all bookkeeping confirmed by the 6th. Accounts to be sent on the 15th we send.
- Annual Accounts we aim to prepare and send to client within 3months of year end, and submit whenever client responds but before deadline.