Do you Need Assistance With Your Corporate tax returns in London?
We might just be the accountants you are looking for. At CFO360 UK, we are dedicated to helping small business owners Prepare and submit their annual accounts to meet their HMRC obligations.
Some of Our Clients
Why Choose CFO360 UK For Your Corporation Tax Return (CT600)?
At CFO360 UK, we understand that the process and terminology around tax returns can be daunting and highly confusing, so we have built a business model around helping small business owners understand their tax obligations and optimize their tax deductions.
What are the benefits of letting us help you with your corporate tax?
- We help you register for corporation tax and guide you every step of the way.
- We offer advise on penalties and help you optimise your tax deductions.
- We help with filing of your corporation tax return (CT600).
What Our Corporate Tax Return Services in London Include
- We review and prepare your annual accounts and Corporate Tax Return.
- We’ll go through your accounts in detail to make sure we’re happy with what’s in them and that all is correct.
- When preparing management accounts we always review your accounts and advise you on your corporation tax liability.
- We make sure to correct your director’s loan account and advise on any efficient tax deductions.
- You review our work and annual accounts.
- Before we produce the annual accounts for Companies House and HMRC, we send you the annual accounts that we’ve prepared on your Quickbooks Online file for approval.
- We’ll ask you a few questions by email and make any necessary changes.
- We produce your Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax Return
- We produce your accounts and corporation tax return in the correct format for Companies House and HMRC.
- We also produce a Management Representation Letter, which you need to sign electronically
- You approve and we submit
- We submit your annual accounts and corporation taxes accordingly and hassle free.
Our Software Partners
Our software partners are all used to increase efficiency, automate processes and enhance the performance of your finance department so you can focus on matters most to you.
All our software partners have been carefully considered and picked to best support our local small businesses within the UK.
Frequently Asked Corporation Tax Questions
Corporation tax is a tax in the UK that is levied on the annual profits made by UK resident companies and branches of overseas companies. The UK Corporation Tax rate for all limited companies is currently 19% – it has been at this level since April 2016
No, you do not have to pay corporation tax if you make a loss but you do need to inform HMRC of this fact. UK limited companies pay corporation tax on their profits. This means that as soon as your business starts making a profit, you needs to start paying corporation tax at the 19% rate unless you had previously made losses
No, corporation tax is not paid by businesses operating as partnerships or sole traders because this is classed as self-employment therefore the business profits are taxed through annual self assessments.
There are a number of ways to reduce the amount of corporate tax that you pay to HMRC, including:
- Claiming all business expenses, no matter how small
- Mileage claims
- Paying HMRC early
- Using a company mobile phone
- Directors receiving salary
- Claiming tax relief for research & development
- Throw a staff Christmas party
These are just some of the ways to reduce your tax bill. At CFO360 UK we have a team of qualified accountants who are available to offer additional tax-saving advise.
What Our Clients Have To Say
53 COMPANIES REQUESTED A PROPOSAL IN THE LAST 30 DAYS
Request a free consultation
We'll respond within one day with a consulting call on us. We can communicate over emails too if you prefer.